Super Retro World Improper Blocks in Mid Point Frames
On Jun 18, 2022
However, this bug revolves around the fact that the sandstone display at the midpoint of the map do not have the same tags that make them unbreakable like the other blocks surrounding them.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Join a BedWars Chaos Mode Server.
2. Vote Super Retro World, (leave and repeat if it isn't picked)
3. Go to the sandstone display at the midsection of the map (which direction you need to go may be dependent on which team you're paired with)
4. Break the sandstone on the furthest side of the glass
5. The sandstone will remain broken permanently and be able to be replaced with a different block such as glass.
This bypasses the need to do this for the team displays since any method can be replicated by any player regardless of ping, gear used (as long as they have enough blocks required to get there) to get through, or how long it takes to do so.
All Displays have the same items as described in #00149, and thus if one who used the bug to get them dies in some way, they can move to another display to get the items all over again.
Below are the fields that you can edit based on your current permission/ownership scheme. If you are not able to edit something, please contact support and request a ticket update.